Thread: Sunder Sign help?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Sunder Sign help?

We've got the Mock ups back from the Davenport and their sign printer and they look great, and we're all agreed on what they're gonna look like!!!

Now... I need someone who is good at manipulating images to get rid of a line around a couple of the trail user images that will go on the signs. I know a lot of you that do this stuff just spent a bunch of free time on the logo's, and that went GREAT, but I feel bad asking for one of you to do even more work pro bono- so if you wouldn't mind tackling this let me know at 309-737-4762.

I'll E you the signs as they're gonna look, the highest resolution images I've got and let you'll be able to see right away that the outline needs to go pronto!!

This isn't making up the sign design or anything complicated, just cleaning up 2 images for us that I can't do with freeware stuff. Can't just do a standard crop, the corners aren't square.

Ray
    Last edited by Vibrato; 01-25-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Bueller?
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

brad@orangeguymd.com

I'll take a crack at 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by orange guy View Post
    brad@orangeguymd.com

I'll take a crack at 'em.
    AWESOME

Thank you.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

They look GREAT! Thanks Brad!

And- didn't we owe you beers even before this?

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'm certain we owe him beeersss! He gave us our logo, is making up a poster and now helps with signage. Thank you man! Hope we see you at the Winter Party so we can shake your hand...oh yeah and buy you a beer! db

I like beers.