Thread: Pump Track at Rays

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Pump Track at Rays

When we were up there Friday they said they were hoping to have it done this weekend. It has CRAZY 180 degree high banked corners, one after another!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to learn how to pump corners better...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

here's a pic:

the image is a bit goofed where the sweatshirt is hanging...but you can get the gist
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Just needs some skin.

~6' tall.

guess the upload from the phone didnt work... here is a pic of the triple 180 berms

I wonder if that thing is finished, just patiently waiting for someone like you to shoot up there and ride it...

So when we goin?

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'm visiting a supplier in Brown Deer tomorrow.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

it isnt done yet. Watched the guy work saturday and was able to skin one berm. he didnt work sunday. another 4 berms to go, 3 being 180s.. he gets an extra set of hands this week it should be done by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    I wonder if that thing is finished, just patiently waiting for someone like you to shoot up there and ride it...

So when we goin?
    Just say the word and I'm there, all commitments, responsibilities, etc. are are now superseded by Ray's.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post
    Just say the word and I'm there, all commitments, responsibilities, etc. are are now superseded by Ray's.
    Now there's a man who has his priorities right! Looks like I'm not gonna make it up this week. I should probably call and let them know I'm ok, I don't want them to worry...

That's too bad, I was hoping you were going to announce you were going up Thursday (tomorrow) so I could jump in your van. We could leave your place about 8:30, get there at noon, ride till 5 and be back to your place by 8:30 or 9:00.

I bet if another 3 doods said they'd go, we could talk you into it!

Nothing to see here.
    I do not exist.