Thread: 24/9? NO, It's the Wausau24!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Wow, the price is VERY reasonable- I had to pay 300.00+ to do the 24 hour solo in "09, this year it's 1/3rd of that. The teams riders are a lot cheaper, too. Death to Granny Gear!

Unfortunately- I will be doing the Toughmudder the weekend before this, and then I'll be heading someplace romantic with a hot asain chick, July 27th will mark 15 years of marriage for us. Man- Time flies when you having fun!!

Curious if anyone is interested in the 24 hours of 7 oaks? September 10/11, I think. Doubt I'll be doing it solo. Although...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Mielke #2 is due about 3 weeks before this event, but that doesn't mean I can't/won't be there!

In '09 me, Gunch, Krud, Steve, and Ann were on a team...was probably one of the best events and experiences I've had on a mountain bike. I would love to do it again.

Who's interested?
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."