Thread: Why do we love those Hoes so much?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Why do we love those Hoes so much?

Cause they're GREAT hoes, and now they're 22% off through IMBA!

• Beginning March 1, IMBA member organizations can save 22 percent on popular handmade tools from Rogue Hoe. Members get 15 percent off everything from flagging pins to clinometers at Ben Meadows and every order of $250 or more at ZacToolsearns a free ZAC McLeod. Members will login to their IMBA.com account to receive discount codes from these suppliers.

If you've thought of buying a couple of your own trail building tools, rogue hoes are THE BEST hand tools around. They are weighted good, they are SHARP, and they STAY SHARP- the only problem with themis you REALLY have to watch your circle of death with these things. They are NOT toys. JB gave a few asa gifts a while back and they are unbeleivable for doing trail work.

Until you use one, you won't get it.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.