Passing this along from Tony Thaller at PAMBA: Larry Martin has graciously offered to stop by the Peoria area on Saturday January 29th to teach a USAC official's clinic. The clinic will go from 9:00-1:00 (location is TBD). This is a great opportunity to become a USAC official. The clinic will be approx. 4 hours and then attendees will have the option to to pay a $35 fee and take the USAC official's test. If you have your own official you will save $100-$130 for the official if your race is USAC sanctioned. It will also give us a group of officials for the series.

I know this is fairly short notice, however he does need to know who is interested in attending as soon as possible. If you are planning on attending for the morning, you can also plan to stay for the evening and attend the Ride the Divide movie. http://pambamtb.org/index.php?option...page&Itemid=75

Please let me know if you or someone from your club is interested in attending.

On a side note, PAMBA had a meeting last night and we agreed to become a USAC affiliated club and our races will be USAC sanctioned.

Thanks,
Tony Thaller

This seems like a terrific opportunity. FORC has had a terrific experience working with Erin Hawley as our race official at FORC races and we intend to continue working with Erin. However, you never know when a sister club might need an official and that person just may be YOU. Let me know if you plan to attend and I will let Tony know (don't forget, that evening is the FORC winter party).