Thread: And you thought 24/7 sucked? Check this out!

Chuck Norris Guest

Default And you thought 24/7 sucked? Check this out!

I received a newsletter from these crazy (or should I say ingenious?) people from the Tough Mudder race. Imagine 24/7, add a dash of electricity, water, sand, fire, and a few doses of craziness. This is an absolutely insane event...to say the least.

Here's the link:
    http://toughmudder.com/

Enjoy!

I like how they include a full workout to prepare. These guys are really promoting good health here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chuck Norris Guest

The workout is pretty intense, but the benefits are also just as impressive. After a regimen like that, you'd be a lean, mean, competition machine.

Board Position
    President

I'm there.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

never heard of that one but here is another

http://www.warriordash.com/

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

No bikes involved but it looks fun, we should post it on the QC hikers page or whatever they're called!

I just asked my brother if he wanted to train and do the one in Devils Head with me on July 24/25. He may have to pass- going for his masters or some stoopid thing. Plus, it's 2 days before me and poof's 15th anniversary, but it seems like we always spend that weekend at a race in wisconsin...

Aaaand running hurts Nees's knees... hell with it- anyone here interested in giving it a go?

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    hell with it- anyone here interested in giving it a go?

yes
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I'm not going to lie, I'm interested as well. Anywho, Devils Head is a cool resort. Great golf coarse too. And don't forget the Circus World Museum in Baraboo!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Brother said cool- Looks like we may give it a go. Build up that arm, Milk man! Hell Gunch, join in the fun!

This'll be a good excuse to get into shape again. And with the beer drinkin in this club, I need an excuse!
    Last edited by Vibrato; 01-20-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Wow, this actually looks amazingly fun!
    I wanna ride!