Thread: Dood's blog tells of coming to the QC to ride a Trifecta-

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Dood's blog tells of coming to the QC to ride a Trifecta-

and he loves us. Very cool write up- check it out here:

http://carefuldocumentationofnothing...-trifecta.html

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Nice pics!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Pretty cool!
    I wanna ride!

I also thought it was cool. I just didn't understand the part about having to take a day of work for a "day-trip".
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvTechnical View Post
    I also thought it was cool. I just didn't understand the part about having to take a day of work for a "day-trip".
    Me neither- I look at it as having to take a day off of day trips to go to work.

Working jobs we don't like- to buy stuff we don't need, it's all going down, man!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    President

He seems to have more pictures of our trails than we do.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Yeah- we're pretty big on the ride and the commoradary, but then again, when we do stop to try to get a picture of someone or something cool, "somebody" complains... I wonder if the two things are connected? Prolly not.