Thread: Updating Trail Pages- NEED PICS!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Updating Trail Pages- NEED PICS!!

In preparation for the Festival- Steve the webdood is having me do some mockups to update our presence online. Our individual trail pages are about as exciting as triple track, and we wanna lay some some stank on'em.

The Sylvan Island is ready for posting, but I need pics of Sunder, Sco-co-pa and Illiniwek in a bad way. I can't go take them with snow on the ground so I need your help.

Pick your favorite 3-5 pics of one of these parks, with or without riders in them- preferably of an obstacle, creek crossing ladder bridge or other cool feature and e-mail them to me at rnees@co.rock-island.il.us SOON!!

Thanks- Vibrato

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I will bring some i have of Sco-co-pa and Illliniwek on a thumb drive to the meeting.