Thread: Come visit me in Colorado!

Default Come visit me in Colorado!

Hello Everybody!

I've been out of the loop for awhile now but I wanted to say goodbye to everybody. I have accepted a job at Breck Sports in Breckenridge, CO and will be leaving next Friday. I know, Cannady will have to find a new sidekick!

Anyway, with that being said, we are renting a condo in Silverthorne (10 miles north of Breck) and will always have space for guests, so please come visit!

Teva Mountain Games will be taking place in Vail June 4-7, 2009. I've said it before and I'll say it again - The mountain biking race is awesome! They have races for all categories and the pro series features some of the best cyclists in the world! Plus, there are tons of activities and parties in town all weekend. Vail is only 25 short minutes from where I'll be living. Here is the link to the homepage:

http://tevamountaingames.com/

Mountain Biking page:

http://tevamountaingames.com/ev_cycle_xc.cfm

I wish luck to everyone in FORC this year and I'm planning on coming home for at least one race. I will post my contact information in a few days.

-Chris Ware

Board Position
    President

I'll be there next Saturday...
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Hey Ware, that's terrific! Sorry to see you go, but way cool to have another potential destination! Travel safely, and may you prosper!

Becky
    I wanna ride!

Pali...

I'll miss you, Dude. We had a great summer last year...There's no way I would have gotten as much into riding as I did without you. Riding won't be the same around here without catching a whiff of your week-old, sweaty, unwashed clothes. Of course, now that you're gone, I'll no longer have to inexplicably lose to you in a XC race. You're a gamer - no question about it. I hope that I'll get out to see you early and often, and I hope you're no stranger back home, either. I wish you and Katie all the best out there. I want to hear about your success but I don't want to hear about how great the riding is...Fair?