Thread: money for kid's bikes

Default money for kid's bikes

any interest in helping this guy out? have a raffle at the next meeting, and donate the proceeds? have an 'entry donation' to the next winter Tour de Brew? have one less beverage, and donate the money saved? whoa, that one there is crazy talk!! just a thought, though. get kids out riding!
    http://qctimes.com/news/local/articl...cc4c002e0.html

Nick is pretty well respected in the local BMX scene...

I'm down for helping out. Tour de Brew fundraiser? I like it!

Excellent cause! We will have something at our January 3rd meeting -- raffle, 50/50, etc.
    I wanna ride!

We held a 50/50 raffle at last night's membership meeting. Thanks to the generosity of the members of FORC, we were able to send a check for $100 to the Midwest BMX Donation Program. The winner of the 50/50 drawing, Ryan Neipert, donated all but $20 of his winnings back to the project. Thanks so much, Ryan! Thanks to EVERYONE who contributed! Hopefully our donation will get another child or two on a bicycle!
    I wanna ride!

Update on our contribution to the BMX Donation Program... "Orange Guy" entered the Midwest Mtn Bike Festival logo contest. His logo got selected, and he won a $25 gift certificate. He has asked that the $25 instead be sent to the BMX Donation Program. So, total check sent: $125!! Thanks everyone!
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Well, that's it, pretty sure the buy laws require us to buy him beer, now!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.