Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
Leave it to Vibrato to take a cheap shot at 29ers, it never fails.
Man, some jokes are just good natured fun. I ALWAYS say to ride both and buy what you like. Usually because of a long message touting 29ers as the only reasonable option for anyone. From jimithng. (He's passionate cause he loves his, can't blame the guy!) Also- technically, you only had a problem with tubeless ONCE in Landahl, the other 6 times were with tubes- And we've ALL had our days multiple flats. I remember a couple years ago walking my bike off of Sylvan cause I was just plain tired of changeing flats- I think it was 4 in about 45 minutes! Some days we should just get drunk instead. And some days we do both. Like at Landahl. And Copper. And Levis. And FDR. and...(am I seeing a trend here?)

Gunch- I did the 205.8 miles in Wausau w tubes- although to be fair, I was riding pretty slow. Out where you're at with all those rocks- I'd be trying a little harder to get tubeless to see things my way- and I'll be trying it again this spring... Once...

Interesting about getting them to seat. Mine go on a little hard but not that bad- but I usually have to go to 90lbs to get them to pop up onto the bead. (I put the tire outside the garage door on the pump, close the door, and pump till I hear either two little snaps or one huge bang. Then I know I'm done!)