A dood on mtbr noticed that during several parts of the video, the people in the video are lip syncing the song, especially doring the "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" part. Here are some other things you might not have noticed-

If you watch the lips during the "help me out" parts, there's a couple lip sync's there, too.

The best one is the chick from the Hot Tomato saying "Last call". That turned out almost as good as their calzones and beer!

Also- When the song says-

"I want some meaning from the back of my broken hand"- the video shows jmythng pointing to his elbow that he broke to pieces at Levis Trow in May of this year.

"another headache"- Kings is showing the brand new dent in his helmet.

"Another Heartbreak"- Rage is OTB.

"So much older than I can take"- me and one of my over 40 buds are sucking air.

"and my affections, they come and they go"- I'm drooling over my next bike, the white Mojo HD.

"I need direction to perfection" I am asking for directions to perfection and the group points all around us.

"last call for friends" has the Hot Tomato chick in profile and a very nice beer toast among friends

"when all is lost the battle is won, with all these things that I've done" I did the toilet bowl. To be fair, Stevedave did it, too, but I wanted me doing the toilet bowl, and I gave him the other big valley with "drop at thebottom", which became the understatement of the week.

There may be some other stuff I put into it if you watch closely, I just can't remember it all.

I was afraid this would turn out stupid- so I'm glad you guys like it!