Thread: Calendar

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Default Calendar

Is there a reason that the calendar headings are written in French? If we are going to be bi lingual....I vote for German.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLASH View Post
    Is there a reason that the calendar headings are written in French? If we are going to be bi lingual....I vote for German.
    Yeah I don't know what is going on with the Google Calendar...working on it though.

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Merci
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.