Thread: shady 8's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default shady 8's

i went to the spot yesterday with my bmx buddy to check em out. they got mad **** goin on. the kids are doin well, but could use a little help.

i know some of you got those jumpers for urban rides and rays trips. lets put them big wheels to use and help these kids out on their trails. if anyone is interested in going to help build on any given day, post up and i will get in contact with the fella and see what we can get goin. i for one, WILL BE putting in a little dirt time on these. i wanna ride em too. lets FORC'n show the kids what we're about.

no, they dont have permission from the land owner, just reviving a lost set of jumps plus more. the forc name doesn't have to be anywhere near this project, but i think it would be cool and the kids would love the help.

lets hear your thoughts. we need a spot for our big wheels to leave the ground once in a while too.

P1020794..jpgP1020791..jpgP1020788..jpg
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I'm not an authority on the issue but I would think that FORC would stay away from contributing / volunteering work on trails that are not land-manager approved.

I agree, that looks like it would be a ton of fun!

I'm sure someone with more experience in these types of situations will respond....
    Last edited by jimithng23; 10-24-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    President

I didn't see anything......
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.