Thread: Sunder Report

Default Sunder Report

There are many trees down at Sunderbruch. The worst one is right after LT on the green trail. It is about 2' across and only 3' off the ground. This one could be dangerous to cut. It may need to be wedged up. The other bad one is on Kettle. when you come around the corner, it's right there, and it's laying long ways so you can't jump it unless your able to slow way down. Palos has a double tree down right after the drop/ skinny. You have to get all the way off your bike to get through.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

My gorgeous wife has school tuesday night so I might be able to shoot over there with a saw about 5ish. Anyone who could join me, I would appreciate the help.

If anyone is going out there today, it would be cool if you could try to document where ALL of the down trees are so we can try to get them all without walking the entire system. Maybe we can take a look at that log pile, too!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

All trees cleared.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Thank you Ray!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

One more thing. There is/ was a mud puddle on the green trail I scooped all the mud out of so it would dry. Once it was dry it could be put back. I never got to put it back. Maybe I can run out there Thurs. after Sylvan and finish that. Is there anything else that can be done besides weeds?
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Meilke's got a list of COOL things we should try to get to if the weather ever cooperates. The wet spots that I've seen have the outer berm shaved a few times for drainage and some are to the point we need to fill them back in and tamp the crap out of them.

Most of the trail work he has planned requires a fairly decent amount of moving dirt, so when the time comes, we'll be putting out the call for help!