This is addressed to the person(s) who put in the log skinny in the middle of a green trail at Sunderburch and any others who have built unauthorized features / trails.

First, your ambition and creativity are awesome and I would love to see more of this type of *authorized* contribution.

Second, we had to remove the feature for 1 simple reason:a green-rated trail does not allow for this type of feature. Also, the feature was very poorly built and was a huge safety concern.

Third, we have to make sure what we build is within the guidelines laid out by the land management so we don't jeopardize the agreement we already have.

In no way do I want to discourage you from contributing because in all honesty, the feature we removed was actually pretty cool! Unfortunately, it needed to be removed for the reasons laid out above.

So, that said...whoever would like to contribute their creativity to our trails, we have *NO PROBLEM* with that. In fact, we greatly encourage it! When you get an idea on improving an area of trail, you want to add a cool technical feature, or would like to put in an entire new section of trail please reach out to us either here on this forum or attend one of our monthly meetings.

Simply PM me to discuss opportunities to contribute.

Thank you!