Thread: Trail cut in

Default Trail cut in

I'm going to add a section of trail on Sylvan that will connect two longer trails giving us another long section. This will connect several difficult short sections and be more of a black trail when I'm done with it. I am heading over after work tomorrow if anyone wants to help I could use it.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Dood, I'd love to but ya hit me on a bad day. Also- just a thought, but if we got together with Rick (current race director) and talked a little about potential routes we might be able to add some links to change it up and catch more cool stuff.

I'd like to get w you sometime as the new steward anyway- after I built the fast stuff in the bowl on the NW corner 2 years ago I was hoping to do a couple more sections like that in other places that are empty, but it's been raining non-stop and I kinda need to get a few things done out at sunder before I'll be able to put much effort into sylvan. Plenty of other knobbies would be willing to help you though.

Give us more notice next time, you Russhole!! Don't make me punch you in the face!! (That's a Moab joke- nobody get your panties in a bunch!!))

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Sounds good. I got that section cut in. It went pretty quick.

On the West side about the middle there is a "5 points" I took a leg off of there to get a straight shot at the steep hill I re-opened this spring. In the process, I closed the little section that leads to nowhere just West.

What I'm going to be working on I wouldn't recommend for a race. I want to tie up all the hardest spots on the island so that we (I) can have a nice hard loop.

If you want to open some new areas we can plan ahead and incorporate all this and maybe close up some more sections that lead people to nowhere.

This island is a blast to ride when you know where to go and sucks to ride when you don't.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.