Hi how you guys doing? Been a while since I lived down in corn country and flatland, but I'm glad to see that FORC has grown and is thriving!

Wanna give a shout out to my guys Frasier and Stephens; Dave it was great riding again with you, sorry none of the video from Levis-Trow turned out, we'll just have to do it again!

Also want to make to invitations to FORC guys, I'm thinking about putting together a Crested Butte/Durango Front Range ride maybe in spring or Fall next year. I have some ideas for trails and itinerary, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Secondly, I'd like to extend an invitation for a contingent of crew to come up to Milwaukee and do some rides in the Kettle Moraine. Its mostly ultra fast xc single track with minor technical climbs. Its mostly an aerobic workout, so bring your fastest hardtail. If the timing is right, we could also hit up Rays Indoor MTB park when it opens November 5 in Milwaukee! Pretty cool. Needless to say there is also a lot of non-riding activities to do in Brew City