Thread: Dave Wiens is coming!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Default Dave Wiens is coming!

The QCBC Dinner will be held on November 12th. Friday at 6 pm at the Rogalski Center at St. Ambrose University. This is a casual event! Local bike shops will have expos with the new stuff displayed. Cost is $25 which includes a massive buffet.

Go to the QCBC website www.qcbc.org for more details. There will also be a MTB Clinic with Dave Wiens Saturday, November 13th, at 8 AM at Sunderbruch Park.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Board Position
    Vice President

wow kinda thought you died there for a bit

Very cool - do you have to reserve a spot ahead of time or just show up?

Do you have to be QCBC member?

Ditto to Nate and JB's questions.... I'm interested.
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

You do not have to be a QCBC member. It is probably a good idea to give them a heads up if you are coming so they know how many to expect and much food to prepare. If you go to the QCBC web site, under the annual dinner, where it says read more, there is a contact person you can give your info too.

FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

There is a registration form link on the "read more" page also.

Ok, I'm going to have to look into coming back for this. The man is an amazing racer, and also puts together one hell of a race in Gunnison, CO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

On Sat. the 13th, will there be a group ride with Dave, skills clinic, or anything of that sort?

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeT View Post
    On Sat. the 13th, will there be a group ride with Dave, skills clinic, or anything of that sort?
    Yes. See thread in SCP forum: http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...-11-13-10-8-AM

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

thanx for the follow-up...that's a can't miss event!!

In case you don't click on the link http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...-11-13-10-8-AM above, just want you to be aware that Dave Wiens will be at Scott County Park on Saturday, NOT Sundebruch Park.
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    President

Due to the uncertainty of the weather. The ride will be moved to Sylvan Island.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Default Thank you FORC members and riders

I just wanted to tell you thanks for coming out and riding with Dave today at Sylvan Island. I never once doubted you crazy mountain bikers would not. Thank you to Rick and Joan for everything you did to make this all possible and I am so glad you got the money from the Videos that were sold for FORC. When I spoke to Dave on the phone Sunday for my story that ran in the Argus/Dispatch Thursday his goal was to ride and chat with everyone or FIT in the atmosphere here and that is exactly what you all did for him.
    I am looking forward to many rides with you as my goal is Leadville 2011. I come from a road riding background and marathoning. ALthough I have done Chequmageon 40 and Colesburg Gravel both short and long, I am also a ROLLER DERBY chick.
    Thanks again all of you
    Laurel Darrenwww.qconline.com
    www.qcrollers.com