Thread: nutritionists?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

1 more kudo for BFL, I had good results and I liked the way the workouts are set up.

Speaking for myself- the exercise isn't a problem- I love working out and riding etc. The problem is +75% of the way your physique looks is due to what you put down your throat.

BFL is a great starter, if you choose to go with it, do the workouts but focus on the diet.

Myfitnesspal.com has a spread sheet for keeping track of your food. Most of the stuff I eat is already in the database so it automatically keeps track of daily calorie intake, and breaks it down to grams of fat, carbs and protien.

If you figure out your daily intake goals, you can fine tune your intake to match it here.

Also- for great support and answers, try bfltracker.com. Tell them vibrato sent you.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

damn, I hate telling Ray he's right ;)

That "spare tire" that we all have and love to hate has nothing to do with your level of fitness and everything to do with diet.

Unfortunately, I have never found the level of dicipline it takes to adhere to a strict diet because I just love a bacon double cheeseburger with a side of onion rings dippied in chipotle ranch sauce...mmmmm

well, unfortunately it's what's goes down my mouth hole that gets me in trouble to start with. first off i'll try and learn to curb me appetite and watch intake of foods......
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......