Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
The ABS Diet. It's not insanely strict and teaches how to make smarter decisions when eating. It even has a huge list of different restaurants and what on the menu would be the healthiest choice.
Dru B...I'm telling you the ABS Diet is the deal. It's actually easy. I bought the ABS Diet book and the Eat This Not That Guide (Both by David Zinczenko), and a mountain bike. I never did BFL - too intense even for me. I did Core Performance - a book by Mark Verstegeen. The stretches in there alone were a solid workout and the exercises are great for balance which should translate into better riding. I went from a beefy 240 to a slightly less beefy 199. When you're not riding, do [I]something[I] that gets the juices flowing in the morning - push ups, sit ups, pull ups, stretches...anything. I found that when I worked out even for 10 minutes in the morning, I felt better and ate better all day. When I skipped a day it turned into 5 days and I felt like a bag of crap. ABS Diet and Core Performance - you can't go wrong. Oh, and - dare I say - less beer more bike not the other way around.