Thread: Bike It, Hike It, Hoof It

Default Bike It, Hike It, Hoof It

Come out to the Grand Opening of Sunderbruch Park!

FORC will be there in force, exhibiting our trail equipment and assorted obstacles as well as guiding tours around the singletrack.

Be There!
    Haters gonna hate.

this looks interesting. specially for the newbie me.....

however i have prior commitments.

dang it.

Board Position
    President

WEATHER UPDATE: The ribbon cutting at Sunderbruch Park will still take place today at 1:00pm, but some activities may be modified due to the weather. Cinema in the Park is being moved indoors to Red Hawk Golf Course clubhouse tonight due to rain.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I think it was a one time deal to celebrate the blacktop path being extended completely through the park.

The trails are open except when their wet, the blacktop trail is always open and there are maps on our trails page. Why wait- go have a fun!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    I think it was a one time deal to celebrate the blacktop path being extended completely through the park.

The trails are open except when their wet, the blacktop trail is always open and there are maps on our trails page. Why wait- go have a fun!!
    It's an event they do every year...unfortunately for most people, it's always in the middle of the day on a school-day.