Thread: dirt jumps!

1. Default dirt jumps!

hi everybody! I've been (re)building dirt jumps at a spot used by bmxers for a long time that has been neglected. building dirt jumps solo is slow work so if anybody wants to help give me a call @ 563-676-6575 and ill tell you where you can meet me so we can do some diggin'! Hope to get some company!

-Sam

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Hey sam- most of the doods here are pretty hard core about getting the land owners permission and setting up an agreement, we're trying to get off-road bikers to to not have the reputation of a bunch of punks trespassing on other peoples property and tearing it up.

If you live half way close to one of our parks and were part of an established group that could commit to the building and future maintenance, we wouldn't be opposed to talking with your group about how to write memorandums of understanding, explain insurance issues and let you know who to talk to about seeing if there was a place in a local park to do something legally. If you find a group that's interested, let us know!

-Vibrato

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.