I was back in the QCA today so I decided to try another trail and when I left home Sylvan was the only one open so the choice was easy. I talked to a couple guys at the pavilion that were helpful and got me started in the right direction, if you are on here thanks! For the most part I stayed on the marked race course, though somehow I still got off course and lost a few times. I got behind a couple other riders to try to follow the right course I thought I was doing good until they got to the straight section between the concrete walls, lets just say they were quite a bit quicker then me and it was probably a moderate pace for them. What kind of speeds are you all averaging on that course? Today I averaged 10.2 mph.

Regardless I still had a great time. There were quite a few people on the trails today so I probably seen a couple of you. If you saw a confused and conflicted guy on an orange Gary Fisher that was me. and for future reference if I am behind you on a trail I am not stalking just trying to be a better rider.

Thanks to all that listened.

Aron