Thread: Trail directions

Question Trail directions

I was wondering how the trails out at SCP were set up. Are they uni-directional, or bi-directional. We noticed that some of them are labeled "enter" and "exit", but have also found ourselves going what would be considered the opposite direction, as well as witnessing others doing the same. So, what be the law of the land out there? This could be useful knowledge, assuming that this bloody weather allows the trails to open sometime before the end of man in 2012...

Thanks

Joe

Board Position
    President

When we got into the park they told us they wanted one way trails. We then designed the system to flow clock wise. The park never supplied us with one way sign so we don't enforce it. We put the exit and entrance stickers on the loops to show people that is the prefered way.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

That confirms my suspicions. It was one of those things that when your riding the trail the thought passes through your mind that, 'man that would sure be fun to hit in the other direction'. Something to try when the trails are not busy, perhaps. I appreciate your response, and we will definitely try to run the trails in the proper directions.

Joe