Thread: The race this weekend

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Default The race this weekend

I know it's a busy time of year for everyone ,lots of stuff going on but if you can find some time this weekend to come out and lend a hand with the race it would be much appreciated. We don't need tons of help but if we could several volunteers to help out we'll be able to spread things out a little so we don't have few doing everything. You guys are great and I know we can pull this off and make it another great FORC'n event.

FM
    Last edited by AG; 07-13-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Board Position
    President

I think what Rick is trying to say. We will need help setting up and cleaning up. The last few races I know I have been there pretty late cleaning up after the event. I know I will be there as long as it takes to make sure the place is cleaner than we found it. Keeping in mind we are hopping to have the fest there next year and I'm pretty sure I'm at the top of the list on who to call if there is any issues out there.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Chuck Norris Guest

I agree with AG entirely.

Let's not have a repeat of last year where lots of people show up to hang-out, but everyone bails when cleanup time rolls around. We have a lot to prove to the rangers (and others) this year if we expect to hold a larger event at the park next year. Let's all do our part to put our "best forc forward" this weekend to keep the club, and AG, on the good side with the park people.

Count me in for Sat AM up to lunch. Arrive at 8AM OK? I have to attend a wedding, o/w would be there longer.
    derrick

I will be there Saturday all day and am willing to help with whatever you need me to do. I'd prefer to course marshall, but I can help in whatever capacity you need. And, I can help with post-race stuff Saturday afternoon. I have a house showing Sunday (yes, my buyers backed out), so likely that I won't be at Sco Co Pa Sunday (want to mow before the showing for the fresh cut look).
    Last edited by Bexter; 07-16-2010 at 01:48 PM.
    I wanna ride!