Thread: help local clean-up guy

Default help local clean-up guy

if anyone appreciates the clean-up work that Chad does, and how he started all this with just one person-himself-, then read below the email I received from TAG.

http://npp9fn31fuu.mitchumhardestworking.com/

QC TAG does not forward “vote for (fill in the blank)” emails to our membership.

This is the exception.

Please vote to help Chad Pregracke make the first cut to be named as “The Hardest Working Do-gooder in America”. It is worth $100,000. Chad has worked tirelessly (just watch the video) doing amazing work for our area and our river; please consider a click of the mouse a privilege to help them win this well-deserved prize. After you vote (NO sign up required), please pass this on to everyone you know. Voting cut-off is Saturday. This local hero deserves to win, and the $100,000 prize would go far in aiding the cleanup efforts of he and his crew, so let’s do everything to see to it that he wins – a click of the mouse is all we ask, and THANK YOU,

~ QC TAG ~

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Already did!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.