Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short, Hard Core trip to see the Gunch!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Dood, you will definately want to do this deal- all total it's like $110.00 for a PRIMO bike, ionsurance, full face helmet, full body armor and an all day lift ticket.

I know- $110.00!! WTF! *&&%$! if you do this, you will be glad you did, if you don't you won't know what you missed so you'll be happy anyway!!

One tip- The greens at Winterpark are really tame- you can take the upper greens down but then jump off on the blues and black. And take Beall Ucanb at least once- it's got some killer stuff on it!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Ray would post some video so you could see what it is all about, but some guy has it all on his netbook.

rain maker = win

(pretty sure that was the name of the sweet berm trail)

So Ray, did you look to see if you have my crash from Keystone on video? My knee still hurts.... seriously! ---- Keystone still rocked though!!!

I've got 20 hours of video from this trip and I haven't gone through 10 minutes yet.
    (Cool, a video camera I can just turn on and go!! Sounds good in theory... )

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Ray which camera did you get? I picked up a Contour HD it's pretty sweet.
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"

Thats what I've got- a Contour 720, (not the 1080). I've got a 16 gig micro card and a spare battery, so I can pretty much record 4 or 5 hours at a time. 4 days riding- 30 minutes of really cool stuff packed into 20 hours of video...

Now I get to spend 20 hours watching boring climbs to find each of those really cool 15 second clips. I gain 10 pounds just thinking about doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    I know- $110.00!! WTF! *&&%$! if you do this, you will be glad you did
    Had an absolute blast at Winter Park this weekend - went with the package deal - thanks for saving me like $70!!!

Plan: maybe two runs on greens to get comfortable
    Reality: green to blue to black on first run