Thread: ScoCoPa Races

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Default ScoCoPa Races

I will be out of town the weekend of the ScoCoPa Races so someone will need to coordinate the patrollers during the races.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I can coordinate the NMBP for the race. Patrollers, please post up and let me know if you can help, and what race, if any, you are going to compete in. Hollywood, Amanda this includes you guys too. We need the help. Thanks!
    db

More than likely racing novice. After I puke, have a tasty beverage, and change, I will report for duty!!

Hey Forcers!
    I have a trail pass from the wife & kids this weekend, so I will probably head your way to watch the races and check out the park. I will bring my patrol jersey with me and I am willing to help patrol if you need it.