Thread: Tired of riding on the road! We need to ride off-road!!!!!!!!!

Default Tired of riding on the road! We need to ride off-road!!!!!!!!!

OK, so how long you think it will be for our trails to dry out after all this rain? We can park our newly-built ark in the Mississippi for now. It's a beautiful day today, supposed to be nice Friday and Saturday (chance of rain Sat. night). Anyone willing to check the trails near you and post conditions perhaps Friday night? Saturday morning? I know a group from Dubuque plans to come down Sunday morning and ride Sco Co Pa if open (arrival roughly 10:45ish). Hope to ride off-road somewhere!
    I wanna ride!

There's some dry dirt up here!
    Thomas Park (Dave labeled it "Legion Park" under the Beverly Maps on the lambaonline.org homepage) has been open almost everyday Beverly hasn't been far behind. You should check out the cool interactive Maps of Beverly, Thomas (Legion), Quad Cities, Sugar and even Peoria trails, complete w/ trail closure updates.
    http://lambaonline.org/LAMBAmap.html

COME ON UP HERE and ride
    or...
    Go on a day-trip w/ me Sat. to Decorah.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Think it has been three weeks since i was on dirt last Trying to hit Thomas tonight *crossing fingers*

played too much disc golf there, "Legion of Doom" is forever the park name.

Trail status for QC does not work yet. Have not found the time to write a php search to scan your webpage so it is hardcoded (sugar/bev both work). Sunder however does have a trail map since I dig the crap out of that system. also a webcam link

There have been a lot of people riding Sylvan. It's bull**** to watch them ride knowing it will be us to fix the trail. So, might as well join 'em.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

but then again, its sylvan.............. been there way longer than forc. and i can honestly say that it has not been me or any of those that go on night rides with me.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I don't know when you night riders roll but I haven't seen anyone around all week, except that guy on the tall bike
    Get out and ride !!

we usually leave the r.i. area around 9:30 and head off to various points of no interest in the cities somewhere. hardly never, if ever, do we ride the bike paths. we actually rode right past your building one night last week i believe it was. ill post up ifwe are going to head out tonight. if you have texting capabilities on your phone, send me your number and thats a better comunication line.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......