Thread: Jersey fit kit

Exclamation Jersey fit kit

I am expecting the fit kit for the jerseys to be delivered June 24th. If you cannot make the "July" meeting, which is actually taking place on June 28th, personal message me, or email me- jronin10@msn.com- "fit kit" in subject line, and we can arrange a time and place to get you fitted. I have to send the kit back on the 2nd July. I am currently planning on going to the Subaru Cup in WI the weekend before the meeting (25th-27th), so I will be unavailable on those dates.

A reminder.. the final pricing for short sleeve jerseys:

$50 for members in good standing
    $75 for non-members. hmmmm, the difference is the same to become a member.....

We will be taking orders at the meeting also, so bring your check book or cash. Non-members, pm or email me with your contact info and I will supply information on how you can get in on these sweet jerseys.

choices for this order are:
    Pink

Metalic Checker

cuts of jerseys include:
    club- loose-ish, not tight fitting
    race- snug and AEROdyNAMIC
    lady's- roomier in the chest your/her girls

any questions, ask someone else, I'm dreaming of gnome fest!! Just kidding, get a hold of me, but I'm a little rusty on my smoke signals so pm or e-mail me.

-HW

I plan on sending the order for the jerseys in after the August meeting. Money will be due at the August meeting. I would advise that you also double check that your order is correct.

There was a sheet at the last meeting to place your order. If you order is not on that sheet, you can print an order form(thanks drew!) that you can fill out and bring to the meeting or mail to me if you cannot make the meeting. If you are mailing an order form, please pm me so I can be sure your order is included and not lost in the mail or arrives after I have sent the order in already.

Here is the link for the order form(thanks Steve!): http://www.qcforc.org/documents/2010...er_Form_V2.pdf

Thanks for everyone's patience!!

-HW

Reminder-- Money for jerseys due at the August meeting.

-HW