Thread: Anyone tried Advocare supplements?

Default Anyone tried Advocare supplements?

I met someone who sells it today. I've heard of runners having success with a couple of their products...Just curious if anyone has tried them for biking and if they've been good or just a bunch of bull. Anyone?
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    President

I didn't know Advocare had beer?
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Instead of supplements, I recommend the Eddy Merckx method for improving your biking: Ride Lots.
    Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

One of the big dogs' wife at Shaw sells it. I tried one of their products that is supposed to help you stay alert and focused. Instead, it made my head feel cloudy like I had a cold. I never tried anything else.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Yes, great stuff. I use Spark, their energy drink. My wife and I have recently become converts and plan to become member/distributors.... not to sell really but to get the discount on their stuff.

It's good feedback. Thanks, Guys... I am considering the same about jumping in to get the discounts - stuff is expensive at full retail. I use supplements every day but not sure if others do and particulary interested in what people think of Advocare. I don't want to go two fists in only to find that people I already know have tried it and didn't like it. Keep the comments coming if anyone else has had experience with it - good or bad. I noticed an electrolyte/rehydration drink that seems like it would help as well as a post-workout recovery thing.
    Dirt Don't Hurt