Thread: Tuesday 1/27/09 Forc'n Ice Scramble

Default Tuesday 1/27/09 Forc'n Ice Scramble

The slough between South Concord and Credit Island is ready to ride. The are a couple of ovals, a gran prix course and trails around the perimeter. There are obstacles on the shore to jump off, fall off or crash into. Meet at the boat ramp near the compost facility. From Front Street Brewery, go west on River Drive. Go past Credit Island entrance. At the next light by Sears Manufacturing, turn left and follow Concord to the boat ramp. Dru_b, I didn't see any mud but then I didn't see Saturday until you went looking for it. I will be pack'n a rescue rope just in case. Looks like atv, motocycles and some cars have been out there on the ice. I'm still working on what the plan is if I break thru and the rope is in my back pack. Charge your lights, lay out your warm gear and see you at 6:30. Anyone up for FSB afterwards?

Mark

I will try and make it down at 6:30 sounds like fun

Default I think there is a map attached

If it worked, you can see the ice and courses...
    mark

sorry to disappoint you fellas. computer went haywire, had to get it repaired and had no link to web to see if ride was a go or not. a day late, many moments short. next time. computer is all well. need to find a forc'er that is a computer guru.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    need to find a forc'er that is a computer guru.
    the options are many