Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park - February 20-22, 2009

Ray's was friggin' sweet. I hope to remind you guys of that place every time we ride this year since I spent an entire paycheck on the clothes they had for sale. I think my wardrobe is set. I have yet to dig through the pics and vid I took while there...Hoping to make progress on that tomorrow. BTW, I need someone to help me figure out how to make this fancy camcorder I bought actually produce watchable videos...Anyone?

Okay...Ray's was great but am I the only one still coughing up black dust?!? I'm still trying to clear my lungs of the carcinogens I inhaled all weekend long. Wondering if I'm the only one...Maybe it was the dust or maybe it was the fact that I ran around tasted and shared beers this weekend with everyone like it was the first beer party I went to when I was 16. We're a lovey dovey sort a club, eh?

Until next year the memories of falling off the Red Bull wall and the 12 oz steak that is still stuck to my gut will have to last (Who orders a steak at noon from a place called Slim n Chubby's?!? BTW, still impressed by how Ol' Chubby takes it from Slim with a smile on his face...probably had to be there for that one).

i can't say that i am coughing up black stuff, but i have been coughing up stuff for a while now. even before rays. the shit i breathe on a daily basis has to be much worse than what ray had to offer us. i felt pretty good in there myself.

go out for a good cold ride and work yourself hard, you'll really start coughin shit up then. maybe it'll help. good luck with that.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Default media

Yeah, the black boogs only lasted while I was there. I think this is a pic of Bexter from Dirt Rag... http://www.dirtragmag.com/gal/showph...o=6980&cat=756

Looking fwd to any pix vidz as I did not take many.

peace

Hey Ken, thanks for posting that link! It is me! Note the look of intensity!
    I wanna ride!

Default Ray's Pix

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Looking fwd to any pix vidz as I did not take many.

peace
    Well, I once again failed to upload pix to the FORC site. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I can never seem to get it to work. So....I started a shutterfly site where I'll drop all the pix I take this year. It's an easy site to use and anyone should be able to get on there and download my pics to keep for yourself (Sorry, ladies, no pictures of a shirtless Gunchie this time around). It turns out I took over 400 pictures last weekend. I did not post them all - you're welcome. The one's I kept are mostly decent but some are blurry as one might expect. You have to go all the way to the end of the slideshow to watch my unskilled butt fall off the Red Bull Wall. Oh, you might want the link to the site...It is
    http://ryancannady.shutterfly.com/forcphotos

I welcome anyone that would like to share their photos and leave comments on this site as well. Sorry for not posting them on the FORC site.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Very hot to to see our girls in a dirt rag photo shoot!!

Slim- It's cold and crappy here, but we'll welcome you back with open arms!! Just remember our deal- I get the dark ones- you get the light ones...
    AGREED.....however I did notice this one chica on the DIRTRAG Women's Weekend photo......JK.

Glad to see that you guys had such a great time. In hindsight, I am kicking myself in the buttocks for not sacrificing and going on the very first FORCing Adventure at Rays.......ONE DAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim3 View Post
    Glad to see that you guys had such a great time. In hindsight, I am kicking myself in the buttocks for not sacrificing and going on the very first FORCing Adventure at Rays.......ONE DAY!!!!
    Hey now...you must have forgot about the trip we all took back in November of '07!

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    Hey now...you must have forgot about the trip we all took back in November of '07!
    Thats the one that I am talking about. I didn't go because I had to go to Cali the following week to see Danelle for Turkey Day. Being a husband has caused me nothing but drama.....now she is all knocked up and I can see my riding days vanishing into thin air. doh!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Ride that trance back and forth to work- you'll be an "Urban Legend" in no time!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

10. Wink Hey guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    So, we're probably looking at $350 a person with beer? :D
    I'm lets go!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Trip down memory lane!

Board Position
    President

Good times pal!
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.