ok, with the holidays barely out of the way, i need to start making some firm plans for this trip. my mommy gave me money to help fund my fun for the weekend as my xmas gift. i saw somewherte that the weekend runs through monday. maybe on the forc calendar. i am planning on leaving here friday morning as originally talked about, and only plan on staying friday night in a hotel, getting up riding saturday and then leaving to come home sometime saturday evening.

I have a jeep grand cherokee that i will be driving and would be interested in any carpoolers that may wanna run the same schedule. just don't wanna leave mamma home with the kids for 4 days. may be my first and last forc trip.

i would like to be a part of the motel rooms that AG have reserved already if still possible and better yet, able to have roomiesto help deter costs. i am going on a very limited budget this time around.

anyone looking for a travel partner, post up. will also stay tuned for others' trip details...............