Thread: Spring Weed Patrol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dirtboy View Post
    Are the walk behind wackers available? If so where? If they are in the shed I can get them. The job will go much faster with them. Also, what needs to be wacked, since everyone may be in the woods when we get there, please post up where we should wack.
    Brad has one of the walk-behinds, not sure about the others. Give him a shout. We're done with trails the DR can be used on, will be hand-helds and walk-behinds now.

Remaining trails are Palos to Sugarbottom (included Palos, Rock Cut, Watermelon) and Blue Mound. Brad was thinking of heading out earlier today and working from Sugar towards Palos, not sure of that's a go or not. The down tree is on Farmdale between Palos and Kettle.

Thanks!
    Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Remaining trails are Palos to Sugarbottom (included Palos, Rock Cut, Watermelon) and Blue Mound. Brad was thinking of heading out earlier today and working from Sugar towards Palos, not sure of that's a go or not. The down tree is on Farmdale between Palos and Kettle.
    I missed LT, it needs mowed as well; it's usually not too bad except for the top formerly green section. Let's go ahead and skip Blue Mound (or at least do it last) since it's in need of quite a bit of work.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Sunderbruch is Clean! Many thanks to AG, Brad, Jake, Kings, Dave and Carol B, and Neips for finishing the job yesterday. No chance of enjoying the fruits of their labor on a bike today, but the trails will be sweet by the time they dry.

Very much appreciate your help, thank you!
    Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Rage do you know if todays activites are still a go, not riding but everything else?

JB

I'd like to thank everybody who helped get SBP cleaned up. Doc has me on lockdown until at least Monday...

thanks again, mucho appreciated!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    President

WEATHER UPDATE: The ribbon cutting at Sunderbruch Park will still take place today at 1:00pm, but some activities may be modified due to the weather. Cinema in the Park is being moved indoors to Red Hawk Golf Course clubhouse tonight due to rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ELSANTO! View Post
    Rage do you know if todays activites are still a go, not riding but everything else?

JB
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.