Thread: Scott county Park

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Scott County Park

Default Scott county Park

Hi
    Just letting you know that Scott County trails are open. Just finished ridding most of the trails and they are in great shape. The trail crew has kept most of the weeds trimmed off the trails. There are a few logs across the trail. So!! get out and ride.
    Spazz

woo hoo!!!
    --Justin

I'm in...Who's around and wants to go for a ride today? I'd like to head out relatively early this morning and get a solid 2 or 3 laps in. I figure I can eat, pack my stuff, knock at least one thing off the honey-do list and be at the trailhead at 10AM. I may do the same routine tomorrow morning. Any takers?
    Dirt Don't Hurt

imma head out around 1030 or 11, just woke up. gonna get stuff together, eat and head out there for a few laps hopefully...... 10 is just too early at this point. cant be there in a half hour.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I'm runnin late, too...I'll get there when I can but 1030/1100 will probably be the case. Don't wait for me - hopefully we'll catch eachother in the lot
    Dirt Don't Hurt

I've gotten a lot of response about going this afternoon. I'm gonna hang tight for now and head out when Cam goes down for a nap. I'll probably hit the trailhead closer to noon. If you want to meet up, text me 563-940-9712. I think Andy from Macomb will be up to ride, too.
    Dirt Don't Hurt