Novice: 40 & over

Women's Categories & age divisions:
    Open:* all ages
    Novice: 29 & under
    Novice: 30 and over
    *combined Sport and Expert

1st Timers/Juniors & Kids Races:
    1st Timers/Juniors race for medals

Kids Race: Kids also race for prizes! (Registration is still required for kids races, but kids race FREE.)

Pre-register by June 9th at midnight to automatically get entered in a raffle for a THOMSON gift certificate good for any stem or seatpost. You can check out THOMSON here http://www.lhthomson.com/bikes.htm in case you want to know what you will be missing out on if you don't get pre-registered! Get registered today at http://www.register4races.com/Produc...tCode=JC061310
    Last edited by xtr_cbr; 05-24-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Sport, Women's Open overall winners will recieve additional gift certificates special thanks to Running Central & Pearl Izumi.

Expert cash payout with 10 or more participants:
    1st place $100
    2nd place $80
    3rd place $60

Expert overall winner gets extra $35 gift certificate from an awesome local bike shop.

Don't forget to enter for your chance to win a Thomson gift certificate by pre-registering for the race at http://www.register4races.com/Produc...tCode=JC061310
    Registration closes tomorrow at midnight!

See you at the races!
    Race Crew

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Who's thinking about going to this race? I had planned on it but am unsure of the weather and what shape the trails will be in. Between possible rain creating a not great race environment, and it being hot may not go. Have heard it is a brutal course under the best situation.(have never been there for fun or racing)
    Does anyone have any insight to help me make a decision?
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by ew_perry View Post
    Does anyone have any insight to help me make a decision?
    Do It!!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Between possible rain creating a not great race environment, and it being hot may not go. Have heard it is a brutal course under the best situation.
    sounds pretty "pink-pantyish" coming from the dude whose #1 goal is to win the Novice class ;-)

race it e-dub!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I know, I know. But if I don't race am going to take the kids to Wisconsin to ride at Governor Dodge & Blue Mound in Wisconsin, plus there is a lake and pool there! So would still be biking and encouraging youngsters to enjoy the sport of mountain biking.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Board Position
    Vice President

yea but there will be you in a pool of your own sweat down at jubilee! and or mudd!. they have a hose there too to wash off with! i dont think governdodge has that!

Board Position
    President

I'll be there. B Nelson riding with me also.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

going to puss out on this one myself. havent been on a bike in the woods for a good two to three weeks, plus the fact that last time i was i ended up crashing 3 times in 12 miles, ripping my jersey and eating my handlebars. i feel out of it... gotta get in some miles this weekend.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

E Dub and Dru B...Jubilee sucks if you are A) Out of shape. 2) It's hot outside. D) The trails are wet. We're going for the trifecta of doom this weekend! The last time it was like this, I crashed and split my helmet in two. No kidding. I think you guys should stay home or eat cheese...whatever - just don't go to Jubilee. Read: [Looks like I'll have a shot to make up ground on you pansies!] AG, I'll ride with you or follow you up. Let's hope the weather holds out.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Well I decided Wisconsin would be more fun...however...Every site in southern Wisconsin is freakin booked!! So the trailer is loaded and the bikes are on it. I am doing Race for the Cure in the morning then headed to Jubilee for race prep! I really hope the weather is good as we are camping. If anyone is interested just north of the park is a town called Princeville with a city Swimming Pool. Could be nice after the race!!!

Dru B I was worried about the riding thing too! Last time I rode was the Tuesday after Memorial Day.

Feel free to join me and the family for camping.

Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

So the trailer is loaded and the bikes are on it. I am doing Race for the Cure in the morning then headed to Jubilee for race prep!
    HA! That was easy.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

good decision Perry! good luck to everyone going down to the race!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I was planning on not going looking at the weather forecast. Now you guys got me thinking again.

Anybody racing in the sport class?
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Mother Nature has got us again with severe thunderstorms and heavy rains. Race is postponed to next weekend,Sunday June 20th, same place and time schedule for all races.

Hope to see you there!
    PAMBA Race Crew

I just got back from a lap on my short practice track and it is a little greasey

Get out and ride !!

I think you guys should stay home or eat cheese...whatever - just don't go to Jubilee. Read: [Looks like I'll have a shot to make up ground on you pansies!]
    can i stay home AND eat cheese, i rode 28 miles in the urban jungle last night?.

Mother Nature has got us again with severe thunderstorms and heavy rains. Race is postponed to next weekend,Sunday June 20th, same place and time schedule for all races.
    kinda blows since my rabbit decided to ride without a fox. i was actually thinkin about headin down with all the others. guess it was decided for me. EASY ENOUGH.....
    Last edited by dru_b; 06-12-2010 at 04:49 PM.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Thanks for the early notice, xtr...Nothing worse than waiting til the last minute when you know it's enivitable, so we appreciate the news even though it's bad news. See you next weekend!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Well we got down there, checked in, set up three tents, ate a great lunch, and headed out for a ride! About 2 miles in it started storming. Not knowing the trails we had to continue the entire loop! Even after the rain slowed had two bikes with a flat each! We were out for nearly 2.5 hours and covered almost 7miles by the time we got back to campsite. most of this pushing bikes. Lots of great terrain but not when pushing bikes up it! After we got back to campsite had found leaky tents and the shower house locked. Found out race was cancelled so we packed up and drove back!! A long long day.
    I think I would do well at the course but have scheduling conflict next Sunday.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Board Position
    President

Myself and 2 others in my van were looking forward to this race but moving it to fathers day we are all out. Bummer....
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

I assume that they are getting the same weather we are here. Is there an alternate alternate date if this weekend is rained out, too?
    Dirt Don't Hurt