Thread: Race #3 Illinois Homegrown Race Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E Dub and Dru B...Jubilee sucks if you are A) Out of shape. 2) It's hot outside. D) The trails are wet. We're going for the trifecta of doom this weekend! The last time it was like this, I crashed and split my helmet in two. No kidding. I think you guys should stay home or eat cheese...whatever - just don't go to Jubilee. Read: [Looks like I'll have a shot to make up ground on you pansies!] AG, I'll ride with you or follow you up. Let's hope the weather holds out.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Well I decided Wisconsin would be more fun...however...Every site in southern Wisconsin is freakin booked!! So the trailer is loaded and the bikes are on it. I am doing Race for the Cure in the morning then headed to Jubilee for race prep! I really hope the weather is good as we are camping. If anyone is interested just north of the park is a town called Princeville with a city Swimming Pool. Could be nice after the race!!!

Dru B I was worried about the riding thing too! Last time I rode was the Tuesday after Memorial Day.

Feel free to join me and the family for camping.

Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by ew_perry View Post
    So the trailer is loaded and the bikes are on it. I am doing Race for the Cure in the morning then headed to Jubilee for race prep!
    HA! That was easy.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

I think you guys should stay home or eat cheese...whatever - just don't go to Jubilee. Read: [Looks like I'll have a shot to make up ground on you pansies!]
    can i stay home AND eat cheese, i rode 28 miles in the urban jungle last night?.

Mother Nature has got us again with severe thunderstorms and heavy rains. Race is postponed to next weekend,Sunday June 20th, same place and time schedule for all races.
    kinda blows since my rabbit decided to ride without a fox. i was actually thinkin about headin down with all the others. guess it was decided for me. EASY ENOUGH.....
    Last edited by dru_b; 06-12-2010 at 04:49 PM.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Board Position
    President

Myself and 2 others in my van were looking forward to this race but moving it to fathers day we are all out. Bummer....
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.