Thread: Bike Ride with the Director - 22 May

Default Bike Ride with the Director - 22 May

This Saturday is the "Ride with the Director", finishing with a tour of Sylvan Island. I think it would be good to have at least four members there as guides. Plan to be there at least by 9:30am, probably wrap up by 11:00. QCBC is providing refreshments, we'll want to have a pop-up tent as well.

Please post up if you can help out with this ride.

Rg.

Bike Ride with the Director event in each city – bring your family and your bikes and learn more of what your parks have to offer:
    o Bettendorf - Start/Finish at Middle Park Lagoon Shelter, utilizing Duck Creek Parkway Registration 8:30-9am. Ride: 9:15am-Noon
    o Davenport - Trail ride starts at Duck Creek Parks and ends at Emeis Golf Course. Ride begins at 9:00 am
    o Moline - 8:30am Registration at the Ben Butterworth East Shelter. Ride begins at 9:00 am and ends at 10:00 am at Sylvan Island
    o Rock Island - Sunset Park: 31st Ave Entrance Parking Lot. Registration sign in begins at 8:30 a.m. ride begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 10:00 am at Sylvan Island
    Haters gonna hate.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Looks like it's gonna be a nice day. I thought maybe we could set up a MBP tent and try to have some FORC info available. Patrollers, Ambassadors and FORC jerseys would be great to see.

Poof is gonna be hanging with her sister and I know a lot of people work Saturday, but it would be great to have some FORCers down there. I'll try to be there by 9 to get stuff set up.

What time does Bents open? Hmmmm...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'll be there too!

Jb

I'll have my NMP threads on. QCBC will drop off water coolers a little after 9.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Can't -- have a house showing at 9:30 in Orion.
    I wanna ride!

SASS is working, but I'll be out there.

I will be there bright eyed and...yeah right. I will be there though. Do I need to bring a pop up? The paper listed the event today, riding with FORC as the last event, sweet. If we don't hurt any body should be good publicity. Vibrato, one word...growler.
    peace
    db

If someone had a trailor and could give me a hand at about 8 ish, (ahem, steve...) we could bring a few of the obstacles we had at Schnaufers dealio just for looks, or practice, or whatever...

Just sayin.

Growler good....

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

You mean this Growler!? Mmmm... 64 delicious miles of singletrack!

Yeah, All my growlers are full NOW, but it doesn't look good for them, I just don't think they'll make it till morning...

I would like to show up, but Im a bit confused. Are we going to ride in the event or just hang out at Sylvan. If we ride and start at the Sunset park, do we ride back too?
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

We are meeting and hanging out at Sylvan.

Seemed like you had adequate amounts of pre-growler enjoyment last night. Guess it takes an experienced eye to know. Did the growlers survive for today??
    I wanna ride!