Thread: copper harbor fat tire fest

Default copper harbor fat tire fest

I am trying to organize my vacation for the rest of the year and I was wondering what the schedule was for the copper harbor fat tire fest? I know its the week starting on labor day but I didn't know what the plan was.

Copper Harbor is the weekend before Labor Day weekend, so Sept 4th and 5th. I took off Friday the 3rd and plan to drive up that day. After that weekend, we are going to ride wherever we decide for the whole week, and we will end up in Black River Falls, WI for the Gnome Fest over Labor Day weekend.
    I wanna ride!

I believe you are mixed up - Labor Day is the 6th and so Gnome fest is the weekend after Labor day weekend right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    Copper Harbor is the weekend before Labor Day weekend, so Sept 4th and 5th. I took off Friday the 3rd and plan to drive up that day. After that weekend, we are going to ride wherever we decide for the whole week, and we will end up in Black River Falls, WI for the Gnome Fest over Labor Day weekend.

Oops, Ben you are right. Labor Day weekend is Sept. 4/5th and we will be at the Copper Harbor Fest that weekend. Sorry for the confusion.
    I wanna ride!