Thread: Friday evening ride

Default Friday evening ride

I was hoping to ride tonight after work but with all the rain I am not sure. I am also not sure if the webpage is up to date with trail status.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I was hoping to also, maybe it would be dry enough to ride in Peoria, how about a trip to Black Partridge!!
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

We got some rain this morning and Black Partridge handles rain very well, I was going to go out there and ride after I get my haircut this afternoon and post up a trail report. I can only speculate that you should be fine to ride out there if you are getting in this evening as long as no other rainfall comes down. (Which I believe we are in the clear) What time were you planning on leaving? Or if someone wants to PM a cell number, I can call and give you a shout from the trails about 3:30.
    Nature loves cheese!

the trails may handle rain well but those darn bridges don't! JB, you know what I'm talkin about!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

What out for the first one!

JB

Bridges were good! So are the trails!!! If you are thinking of coming down for a pre race ride or just to hit some dry trails...these are perfect!!!
    Nature loves cheese!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

You read that. Trails great let's go on Saturday call me 563-529-3531. I can go any time earlier is better in my book.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist