Thread: Kickapoo Up and Down

Default Kickapoo Up and Down

Ladies and Gents, Kickapoo Up and Down are now complete for your riding pleasure!

The trails are in fantastic shape and are begging for tires so make sure to get out and get some miles in.

I think we did 7 or 8 Kickapoo "loops" today because it was just so dang fun! Hope you all like it.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Swiggety Sweet! Thank you, SBP Crew!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Wink

I got out there not knowing this post was made. To my surprise, I saw Kickapoo up was open. Nice bridge. I like the way you routed the top side too. Much better. Koodos on the drop off on Kickapoo down. That is placed nicley. I supose that is to keep it a one way. Whatever it's cool.

I forget the trail name, but I think it's Blue Mound, the trail tha faces the parking lot, with the skinny/ bridge. Right after the skinny on the switch back, there is a pretty good wet spot that people have been riding through I took some time to cut in some drainage and covered it with a few sticks. This is only a band aid fix. It will probably need a courdaroy put in now.
    Don't go pointing fingers. There are a lot of people not associated to FORC that ride these trails. I meet someone new almost every time I'm out there. The best thing we can do is put up signs and try to educate people.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, Kickapoo Up and Down are one-way trails. And yes, we are in very dire need of proper signage so users are aware.

Well aware of the spot on Blue Mound, and thanks for the band-aid fix; it ought to be fixed tomorrow. A few of the Trail Care Crew will be out fixing this area and a few other spots...

Thanks for putting tires to the trails!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."