Novice: 40 & over

Women's Categories & age divisions:
    Open:* all ages
    Novice: 29 & under
    Novice: 30 and over
    *combined Sport and Expert

1st Timers/Juniors & Kids Races:
    1st Timers/Juniors race for medals

Kids Race: Kids also race for prizes! (Registration is still required for kids races, but kids race FREE)

We have a new on-line registration site here http://www.register4races.com/Produc...Code=BPO051610 Check it out & save $5 with on-line registration.

Novice Men/Women 1 lap
    Sport and Womens Open 2 laps
    Expert 3 Laps

Pre-register by May 12th to automatically get entered in a raffle for a THOMSON gift certificate good for any stem or seatpost. You can check out THOMSON here http://www.lhthomson.com/bikes.htm in case you want to know what you will be missing out on if you don't get pre-registered! Get registered today at http://www.register4races.com/Produc...Code=BPO051610.

Default Black Partridge road construction

The road in front of Black Partridge Park is under construction . Coal Bank/Cemetary Road is one-way going north. If you come from IL-116 there is no change in directions to the park. To leave the park, turn left onto Coal Bank Road heading north, turn right onto CR-1500-N, turn right onto CR-900-E, and it will take you back to IL-116.

Is anyone going up Sunday morning?
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Me!

JB

im heading down in the morning too. plan on leaving the qc about 6 am. its every bit of a 2 hour drive plus warmup time
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Ware is in town from Colorado. He and I are living the QC at 6. We'll race novice and head back pretty much right away. I plan to be back in town by 1:30. I have room for 2 more people. I will leave at 6AM sharp.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Do either of you want to car pool, or anyone else?

I'm trying to decide if I wanted to leave early and get a practice run or if I should save my energy for the race. I going to give my first try in sport this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Russhole'72 View Post
    I going to give my first try in sport this time.
    Awesome!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

1 in the books. Got my butt kicked too. I got a good start and was cruising behind Zack when a couple miles in there is a log at the bottom of the hill and it's flat for about five feet then goes back up. Well I'm not sure what happened, but after I jumped the log I endo'd, landed on my head hearing my helmet crack (good thing it was just my helmet), summersaulted back to my feet, grabbed my bike and yanked it off the trail. After watching about 20 or more people go by, I got a hole to squeeze into and took off. That's when I realized my handle bars did a 360 and I couldn't steer so I had to pull off, fix them, and watch a few more people go by. I didn't know how much energy a crash takes out of you. It wasn't till the start of the next lap that I started feeling good again. Lap 2, I was able to pass about six or seven people and finished in 41st place. I can't wait for the next race.

Board Position
    Vice President

you were watching my uber fast rear tire slither its way through the trail like a snake!! dont let it bite again !!!