Its SPRING!!! The weather is better than it has been in two years!! All of our trail systems need a little tender loving care every spring- they're all popular and all get ridden extensively, and that leaves a few short spots that need a little work.

This club is huge with membership and our trails fairly far apart- so it should be no problem to give our great members ample opportunity to decide where they'd like to lend a hand.

I know Illinewek in Hampton Illinois is having a trail day at 9:00 with beer and a grill after- sounds like fun and if you'd like to help out, this is the OFFICIAL FORC trail day meet in the lower parking lot on the East side of route 84!!!

Sunder is in pretty decent shape, but the trail crew will be out there at 9:00 also- this is just the trail crew doing some needed maintenance on a couple of rough areas, but if you can't make the Illiniwek work day, we'll be at Sunder also.

Scocopa has a FANTASTIC crew, I've not heard if they're going to be working but if someone knows please post up to give members who live out that way the opportunity to help out also.

Sylvan is a riders paradise after the race, and doesn't need anything at this time.

AND THANKS to my incredible fellow forcers!!

If this post offends, please contact me personally at 309-737-4762, I would be happy to buy you a beer and yak about it. (if I don't answer I'll call you back- going for a run with my gorgeous wife)

Vibrato