Thread: Shout out to Jimbo

Default Shout out to Jimbo

Just wanted to extend a shout out and our appreciation for the trail work out at ScoCoPa, but especially to our man Jimbo! The extension to the Long Grove (south) Loop is sweet, banked fun! The repair and rework you did between Tues. and Wed. turned the trail condition from night to day. You moved enough dirt to fill those ruts that I think you win the first annual 'Groundhog Award'. Not that a lot of dirt hasn't been moved before, elsewhere, by others who deserve credit... but I just thought of this.
    peace
    db/cb

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Scocopa was sweet last night!! You guys and girls have done an incredible job. My OD showed around 9 miles of sweet flowy singletrack!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I agree! Rode out there Tuesday night and it was great! It is SO nice to have a variety of trail systems here to ride! My thanks goes out to all who are involved in the building and maintenance of our trails!
    I wanna ride!

ScoCoPa is really turning into something special. Man, is it a different experience from riding Sylvan for the past several weeks. While on the S Loop tonight I kept thinking - Damn! Where did they find space to put in THIS MUCH TRAIL???? If I remember looking at my watch there is an additional 13 minutes of trail that wasn't there last year just in that one section. Amazing! There was a time when Cannon's Loop was the longest, most challenging part out there...Now it just feels like another part of the system. That's pretty dang impressive. It took me 57+ minutes to ride the whole thing. I think it used to take like 35 minutes 2 years ago. Well done!
    Dirt Don't Hurt