wtf????????

does rider etiquette change once one starts doing some bike path riding? i had a guy pass me today on the way home, no "on your left, passing, etc...." the same thing with the next couple he decides to pass that are walking two abreast. he just motors past, not even that quickly must i add. i threw the "on your left" out there for the walking couple for this fella. when he finally turns towards the arsenal bridge, i am coming up on him. he asks.. "what were you yelling back there....."

if you are reading this, i said you are a DOUCHE................thanks for the politeness on the trail. its those like you that give us all bad names on the bike paths. luckily enough they didnt decide to veer off in your direction..

GIVE A LITTLE F****N RESPECT NEXT TIME DOUCHE BAG!!!!!

its wrong to generalize and group all roadies together as im sure there are awesome ones out there, but in the woods, this would not happen. mountain bikers are usually generally good people willing to make nice and be polite. i have not seen this from my roadie counterparts. almost no reply from others that i pass and give a nod to or a subtle wave.

nice to know.........keep on keepin on.