Thread: Still basking in the afterglow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Default Still basking in the afterglow

Now that things are calming down a little, I'ld like to take a moment to say, WE PUT ON ONE HELL OF A RACE THIS WEEKEND and I'ld like to thank everyone who made it that way. Ryan Orr for his brillant vision and talent for graphics, Amy Orr for taking the reins at registration , Karen Scharr, Amy Cannady, Joan Wren, Vonda Johnson for helping out with registration, Bexter for rounding up and positiionig all are course marshalls, JB for course set up, Jeff leonard for being the parking guy, Ray for all the hours he put in on the trail to make it a great course and all those who helped him, Ryan Cannady for being one of the greatest emcee's in the history of the SIS, Scot Scharr and the MTN bike patrol for being out there making sure that everyone was safe, and Dru_b for making those cool trophies. I just want to thank everyone who gave their time and effort to make this such a fun race. You guys are the best.
    I know I'm not always the best at giving credit where credit is due so I hope that everyone who was down at the race helping out before, during and after I really appreciate everything you did. So, now I feel like I'm just rambling on here so I'm just going to stop here.

Thank you everyone
    It's an honor to have you as friends
    FM
    Last edited by forcmeister; 04-14-2010 at 01:30 PM.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Quote of the day by Rick Wren after we told him we had 273 racers: "This is what I envisioned when I started this club."

I hope we're all ready to build on this momentum.
    Dirt Don't Hurt