Thread: 2010 Stampede Course Map

Default 2010 Stampede Course Map

I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

This seems different than what is painted on the island. Are they the same?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

This isn't quite the same- but I think it's just off a little on the west end, we run out to the waters edge a couple of times and the red line doesn't quite make it there, but it's close!.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I am coming back to the QC for the race, I've never rode Sylvan before, can you pre-ride the course on saturday?

How long is it? And I mean the course I'm not looking for a "that's what she said"

Yes, preriding is perfectly fine on Saturday. We will be taping off the course starting around 2:30 PM. You may want to ride after we get it set up to be certain of the course. But, if you go in the morning, just watch for the orange arrows painted on the ground.
    I wanna ride!

What's the youngest you've seen ride in the kids race. My sons 8 and has been out to Scott County and he did ok.

I kind of have the same question. My little guy has rode his bike down at the island but Dad is always with him. He's 5 but he thinks he's pretty fast. I haven't mentioned anything to him yet because I wanted to find out what they would be riding.

Board Position
    President

Kids race sticks to the main trails. It only goes the a short section through the trees. If they can ride Scott should be pretty easy for them.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.