Thread: Sylvan Island Stampede

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Default Sylvan Island Stampede

Let's make a great showing by having ALL Patrollers and Ambassadors present and in jerseys at the Stampede. I'd like for all Patrollers to either ride the course or man the main First Aid when not racing. After all, on the course is the best viewing spot anyway. It would be great to have our Ambassadors acting as marshalls. We know have we have a great group, let's show everyone else. All consideration will be made to members who are racing and need time to warm-up and cool-down.

Remember....we are The Few........ The Proud..........the NMBP
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will be there, dressed like a Swiss Army Knife.
    Good News! If the weather stays dry the Band-Aids may even stick!
    see everyone there
    peace
    db

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Lookin forward to it. I hope the jersey still fits!! (dang friends and beer- WAY too much of one...)

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

They always sell bigger jerseys.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Lookin forward to it. I hope the jersey still fits!! (dang friends and beer- WAY too much of one...)
    I know, having too many friends can be rough at times.